A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step
ProSofta customers always get the agreed results on time and in full, for this the company has a unique scheme of work in cooperation:
- Initial consultation of the client, demonstration of competence.
- Negotiations, achieving the same understanding of the current state of Affairs.
- The definition of what needs to change. When and what result should be obtained.
- We agree on mutual obligations (who and what should do).
- Actions and adjustments.
Completion of works and subsequent support and maintenance.
Any task begins with the analysis and selection of the effective direction of movement, the definition of measurable quality and compliance criteria, and a successful project begins with an idea that is entrusted to professionals for implementation.
Professionally developed functional specification or terms of reference allows you to get a detailed calculation of the cost of the project, plan the implementation period and divide the development of the project into independent stages. The involvement of the ProSofta project Manager in the client's project provides an opportunity to make adjustments at all stages of development, and a separate role of the analyst and his advice will help to build a clear and correct vision of the project development that will provide a complete solution to the task.
The choice of the developer company is one of the most important and important aspects for the realization of Your project. The wrong choice of experts in it leads to inevitable losses and disappointment.
There are 3 models of interaction between ProSofta experts and the client in the framework of the task or in the format of long-term cooperation.
Outstaffing (Dedicated Team)
Ideal for developing new products and complementing the current customer team with the right experts and specialists on a long term basis.
- When you want to quickly scale a command.
- When hiring the right specialist takes too much time, or it is much more expensive in your area.
- When you need full control over the development process, direct communication with specialists.
- When the project team is divided into external and internal, and internal established processes of development and interaction are required.
- When transparent pricing is required within a fixed it development budget.
Project work (Outsourcing)
Ideal for MVP development as well as projects within the client's fixed budget, and the management risks lie with ProSofta.
- When it is necessary to develop a product according to the client's requirements within a certain period and within a fixed budget.
- When there is no need to form a team of specialists on a regular basis.
- When there is no need for the often changing course of the development process.
- When you need a quick start of the development process.
- When the expertise of the project Manager is required separately.
- This type of interaction involves the preparation of a functional specification or detailed terms of reference before starting work on the project.
Payment upon (T&M)
It is ideal when the client of ProSofta has limited internal it capabilities and there is a need to quickly obtain it expertise, to solve a specific problem or to require periodic long-term support of the existing project.
- When you need an operational solution to a task or a set of tasks with a predictable budget.
- When you need periodic support of an existing project with a convenient form of mutual settlements.
- When you want to find a solution to a problem that requires a preliminary study of the causes of the problem.